Friday, November 2, 2012

The benefits of Shakeology

I am writing this to talk about the benefits of Shakeology and what I feel it has done for me thus far. I have been drinking it for almost 5 months now and I honestly feel like it has changed me completely. First of all, I have never heard about Shakeology before. It wasn't until I was researching the Insanity program that I came across it. I started looking more into it and I liked what I heard. I have written a post a while back explaining what Shakeology is and what it does for your body, so I am not going to go into complete detail here. If you would like to know more then check out my other post here. This is just going to be a quick review of Shakeology and how I feel about it.

Shakeology is considered the healthiest meal of the day. Once you read all of the ingredients it has it in and everything it does for your body, then you will understand why. It offers an array of ingredients from all around the world that help by increasing your energy, regulating your digestive system, improving mental clarity, and most of all helping you lose weight. With a whopping 17 Grams of Protein at only 160 calories, you are getting the protein your body needs after an intense workout without using up a lot of your calories. And of course, you can add anything you want to the shake to add additional protein and calories. All you do is simply replace one of your meals with a glass of Shakeology a day and you WILL see changes.

If any of the below apply to you, then I would seriously suggest getting on Shakeology as it helps with ALL of these areas:

-You want to lose weight
-Your weight loss has hit a plateau
-You get sick often
-You have anxiety and/or depression issues
-You are high risk for degenerative diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.
-You have high cholesterol
-You have a lack of energy
-You have a lot of cravings for unhealthy food



There are way more benefits that Shakeology offers too, like having healthier skin, hair, and nails. Just look at the results we got from a 90-day research study where we replaced one meal per day with Shakeology and saw major improvements in the health of the group:

By the end of week 1
- Improved digestion and regularity
- Reduced cravings

By the end of week 4
- Increased energy and stamina
- Lost weight
- Improved mental clarity

By the end of week 12
- Lost 10 pounds and 2 inches off waist on average
- Reduced risk of heart disease and other degenerative diseases
- Lowered cholesterol on average by 30% and even up to 70%
- Healthier skin, hair, and nails

I even had a lady who tried ONE sample and that SAME day, she said she had so much energy that she couldn't believe it. If this doesn't make you want to try it, then maybe the fact that Shakeology has a "bottom of the bag" guarantee will. Which means that after trying it for 30 days, if you are not satisfied with your results, you ship the empty bag back and get a full refund (less shipping and handling)!!!

When I started taking Shakeology I noticed a couple of things; I had more energy throughout the day (I stopped taking midday naps), my anxiety started to go away, my cravings for salty snacks significantly went away, I have lost weight in addition to doing the Insanity program, and I have YET to get sick ( which I ALWAYS get sick around my birthday. Not this year!!!). I can't imagine not being on Shakeology now that I have been drinking it everyday. It is a staple in my diet. It is MORE than just a protein shake. There is nothing like it on the market. At $4.00 a serving, you are paying way less than what it should be giving into consideration all of the health benefits it offers and amazing results you get from it. Plus, it tastes AMAZING.

If you are interested in trying Shakeology, send me an email for some samples. I ship via PayPal.

Also, add me on Facebook to follow my journey with Shakeology and Insanity: Rachel Holcomb

Like my fan page: Motivational path to fitness

Or, if you just want to order your RISK free bag of  Shakeology now, click HERE

Be sure to check on my other post on the details of Shakeology

             *****ASK ME HOW YOU CAN SAVE 25% A MONTH A SHAKEOLOGY *****

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Shakeology!!! It has helped curb my appetite and cravings. My nails used to be brittle, but since starting Shakeology they are strong and healthy looking. I also like that Shakeology is filled with so many nutrients that I don't have to take a multi-vitamin! I can go on and on about this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME Christie!!! I can't agree with you more. Shakeology is a WONDERFUL thing and has helped me in SO many ways. With all of the recipes and different flavors, it never gets boring either :)

    ReplyDelete