Thursday, September 6, 2012

Insanity Day 4/63 Cardio Recovery

I actually managed to wake up early and do my workout instead of doing it late in the morning. I must say that I kind of like doing it early because I still have the whole day to do whatever else I need to do without worrying about working out!

Today's workout, Cardio Recovery, wasn't really that bad. There were a few exercises that I don't enjoy to much. Those are the squat pulses and the lunge pulses. Basically you have to go in squat position and hold it, then do small pulses. It's a KILLER. And it's the same technique with the lunges. The Cardio Recovery workout is only 33 minutes long. Compared to all the other CD's in the program, 33 minutes is NOT bad. Also, there is NO cardio in Cardio Recovery, which is nice! You just really focus on stretching your deep muscle tissue.

I overall enjoy the Cardio Recovery workout for a couple of reasons: One, it's only 33 minutes. And two, there's no jumping involved! I do however prefer the second month's recovery workout better. But, we will save that for next month! Check out my blog tomorrow for tomorrow's accountability post! I think tomorrow is Pure Cardio. That ought to be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment