Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Insanity week 3 fit test!

Yesterday I did my second fit test of Insanity and I must say, from the very first round of Insanity that I ever did, I have improved a lot. The fit test isn't a walk in the park that's for sure. If anything, it's harder than the actual workouts because you are pushing yourself even harder just so you can beat your previous scores. So every fit test just keeps getting harder and harder. Once of these days I will buy a heart rate monitor so I can see how many calories I'm burning. In the meantime, I'm just going by how much I sweat, and that's a lot. So here is my fit test this week. As with the first, the moves are the same:
1. Switch Kicks- 58
2. Power Jacks- 58
3. Power Knees- 100
4. Power Jumps- 27 (less than last time)
5. Globe Jumps- 9
6. Suicide Jumps- 15
7. Push-up Jacks- 30 (less than last time)
8. Low Plank Oblique- 23

As you can see, two of the moves I did less in. My only explanation for that is I didn't check my first fit test scores before I did this fit test yesterday. Had I of looked at them, I would have made SURE I beat my first fit test scores. So next time for sure I will look over these scores before I do it a third time! That's all for this post! Check back in 2 weeks for the next fit test results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment